ChangeTower's powerful change monitoring engine can monitor for multiple criteria types -- and most any mix of the below conditions.
- % Page Change: Receive notifications if a page changes to a pre-set percentage-based degree.
- Number of Words Added or Removed: ChangeTower will index existing content, and notify you if X number or words are added (or removed) to/from the page.
- Keywords: Search pages for certain trigger keywords, and receive alerts if ChangeTower finds any of these keywords on your selected page.
- Keyword Set: Monitor for multiple keywords, and receive an alert if ChangeTower finds ALL keywords on-page.
- Exact Word or Phrase: Monitor for an exact word or phrase.
- HTML Snippet: Keep an eye on the HTML code behind a page, and ChangeTower will let you know if the HTML code you've specified is added -- or removed.
- Image: Check to see if a certain image file is being referenced on-page.
- Page Down or Unreachable: ChangeTower will alert you if your selected page is down or otherwise unreachable.
When creating or editing a check, you'll be able to fine-tune your check criteria to include just one or multiple conditions -- and whether ChangeTower should look for a match for ALL indicated criteria or ANY MIX of your selected criteria.